- Aug 16 2020
- 11:00 am - 11:45 am
All Ages Family Fun: Photo Scavenger Hunt
Ups and Downs would like to invite you to participate in your own way for our Photo Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, August 16th at 11:00 AM.
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Register for the event. A few days before the event, we will send out a special Photo Scavenger Hunt list to everyone who is registered.
- On August 16th, at 11:00 AM, we will all begin the Photo Scavenger Hunt! There’s two ways to complete it, so choose whichever you’re more comfortable with.
- Driving. Hop in your vehicle and drive around the city to make sure you get everything on the list.
- Walking. Go out for a walk in your community to complete the list. There will be room for creativity and you’ll be able to adapt the list for your community if you’re doing a walking Photo Scavenger Hunt.
- Use an old phone or any camera you have, to have your kids take the photos of each item along the way.
- After you are done, we’ll have photo album on our Facebook page, and you’ll be able to upload and add your photos from your scavenger hunt to the shared photo album!
Remember, you can adapt this event to fit your level of comfort with going out within the community. You can do the whole event by taking photos through your car window, or you can be outside, or you could even do the event from your home if you’re in isolation.
There will be lots of room for interpretation and creativity! Here’s a few examples of things that could be on the list: Tall building. Something red.
To register or for more information, please visit: https://upsdowns.org/event/all-ages-family-fun-photo-scavenger-hunt/