- Apr 18 2023
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Calm Kids, Happy Families (CanLearn Society)
Calm Kids Happy Families is a program for parents to learn skills to support self-regulation difficulties in children.
What to expect?
- Work on skills to help your child understand and handle their emotions, calm themselves and communicate openly and effectively.
- Learn strategies to promote good behaviour, plan for challenging situations, manage your own stress and model self-regulation.
- Self-regulation difficulties are more common in children with ADHD, LD’s, etc. This can result in social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Children who can self-regulate are more likely to experience success.
Who is it for?
- Parents with children aged 6-12.
The cost of this program is $450/family. The program is run by a qualified facilitator.
Fee for service. Funding may be available for participants facing financial and/or psychological barriers due to Covid-19. FSCD re-imbursement may be available.
Link to register: https://canlearnsociety.ca/book-now-parent-groups/
For more information about this program, or to register, please contact us.