- Oct 08 2020
- 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Connecting the Dots Conference 2020 (CNIB)
About Connecting the Dots
Explore new ideas and learn from industry leaders at Connecting the Dots!
Held annually, Connecting the Dots is Canada’s largest educational and professional development experience focused on braille, technology and employment for people who are blind or partially sighted. This two-day conference will provide opportunities for attendees to:
- learn more about current trends and innovations in the sight loss community at thought-provoking workshops and informative panel discussions;
- network with industry experts and connect with other like-minded professionals;
- experience the latest advancements in braille and assistive technologies;
- meet a community of braille transcribers, technology experts, academics, and entrepreneurs from diverse organizations and institutions;
- and, gain practical experience from industry experts.
Visit the CNIB Work Zone at Connecting the Dots for an opportunity to:
- strengthen your personal brand by connecting with HR coaches to receive feedback on your resume or LinkedIn profile;
- gain valuable career advice from influential people in the recruitment industry through networking with HR pros;
- perfect your elevator pitch and practice your interviewing skills in our coaching corner;
- meet a vibrant community of entrepreneurs from CNIB Venture Zone;
- and, learn about our digital e-commerce marketplace for entrepreneurs with sight loss.
Registration officially opens in July, but you can save your virtual seat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit: https://cnib.ca/en/programs-and-services/work/connecting-dots-conference-2020?region=ab#locations