- Jan 29 2023
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Free Family Swim at Vecova (Autism Calgary)
When: Sunday January 09, 2023 at 4:00pm MST
Where: Vecova Recreation Centre, 3304 33 Street Northwest Calgary, AB T2L 2A6
We are pleased to share our Free Family Swim at Vecova with our Autism Calgary members. Please read these important details before registering.
- This event is available to our Autism Calgary Members, if you do not have an Autism Calgary Membership, please go to (https://autismcalgary.com/membership/) to sign up.
- Please only register for your immediate family members, plus an aide if needed. (A family is defined as two parents with dependents all living at the same address).
- Each participant in the pool needs their own ticket (observers do not need to register for a ticket).
- There is a maximum of 2 swims each month per family to make sure that everyone has a chance.
- There will be a wait list that you can place your name on for the other swims throughout the month when they become full. You will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- If you need to CANCEL YOUR TICKETS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Info: Registration will open on a monthly basis. The tickets will become available at 12:00pm, on the Tuesday before the first swim of the month. (e.g. October tickets will be available at noon on Tuesday, September 27th, before the first swim on Sunday October 2nd).
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I am aware that participating in Autism Calgary Member Family Swim, in this instance, at Vecova, is associated with certain risks. By participating in this program, I freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss, resulting therefrom and I agree to waive any and all claims that I have in the future against Autism Calgary, it’s employees and volunteers.