Triple P Seminar (Pacekids)
Changing Problem Behaviour into Positive Behaviour
May 26, 2020; 9:30am – 11:00am or May 28, 2020; 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Parents are often uncertain how to manage problem behavior in ways that help children learn alternative and more adaptive behavior to take its place. Parents are introduced to the six key steps of how to do this. The steps covered include:
- Tracking the behavior.
- Understanding why the behavior is occurring.
- Changing events that occur before the problem.
- Encouraging alternative behavior.
- Removing accidental rewards.
- Putting the plan into action.