Triple P Seminar (Pacekids)
Helping Your Child Reach Their Potential
May 19, 2020; 9:30am – 11:00am or May 21, 2020; 6:30pm – 8:00pm
In this seminar, our practitioner will build on the 7 key principles of positive parenting to show parents how they can use these principles to promote their child’s development by teaching them new skills and behaviors. The six key steps to teach a new skill are:
- Choosing a skill to teach.
- Breaking the skill into steps.
- Choosing rewards.
- Deciding on when and where to teach.
- Using effective teaching strategies.
- Keeping track and review.