How To Use Our Website
Welcome to our website!
We hope that you are able to find helpful resources, information, and more about Children’s Link here! We know our website can sometimes be tricky to use at first, so here you will find a step-by-step guide to using our website.
Please note: Our website works best using Google Chrome.
What can you find here?
Click ‘Menu’ in the top left hand corner. A menu will come up, where you will be able to explore different parts of our website, including:
- More information about Children’s Link
- Community resources in Calgary and surrounding areas
- Transition resources
- Children’s Link events and community events and programs that are being offered
- Inspiration, information, and Children’s Link updates on our blog
- Contact information
Finding Community Resources
- Click Community Resources.
2. You will get to a page that looks like this:
3. Now we can search for resources!
Click on the age group you are looking for resources for (optional)
4. Click on ‘Limit Location’. Check off the area(s) you would like to search for resources in (optional).
5. Begin typing in the resource you are looking for in the search bar. You can either click on the tagged resource from the dropdown menu…
….Or type in what resource you are looking for. For most accurate results, type in what resource you are looking for.
6. Yay! We found our resources. Click ‘Next Page’ at the bottom of the page to see more resources.
7. Want to print resources? Check ‘Add to Print List’ for the resources you would like to print then click ‘Print’ under Print Settings. To print all resources, click ‘Print’ under ‘Print Settings’.
Using Our Community Calendar
You can find Children’s Link events, coffee socials, and workshops on our community calendar. You can also find programs and events that are being offered in the community!
- If you are looking for a specific event, program, or organization, search for it in the search bar.
2. Click the event you are interested in for more details!
- Click on ‘Contact Us’.
2. You can find our contact information here or you can send us a message if you’d like us to reach out!